Affiliate Program Details
For our affiliate program, Derby Lane Dreams’ products are sold through our website using the ThriveCart platform. We would love to have you become an affiliate! We specialize in beautifully designed planners, calendars, journals, mockups, and coloring pages.
Payments are made via:
- PayPal (please add your PayPal email address for this)
- Payments are issued every Sunday
- 50% commission on all digital PLR products
- 365-day cookie
This is a fantastic way to build lasting residual income!
You can promote our products to your email list and start building passive income!
*Please note: to preserve the integrity of the affiliate program, we do not pay commissions on self-purchases, or in instances of illegal activity or fraud. Derby Lane Dreams is the sole decision-maker when fraud is detected.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing involves referring a product or service by sharing it on a blog, social media platform, podcast, or website.
The affiliate earns a commission each time someone makes a purchase through the unique link associated with their recommendation.
What are Affiliate Links?
Affiliate links are specific URLs that contain the affiliate’s ID or username. They’re used for tracking the traffic sent from the affiliate’s website to the merchant’s website. Each affiliate has their own unique affiliate link that creates a cookie on the visitor’s browser when clicked, allowing the merchant to track all clicks and purchases that originated from that specific link.
How to Promote Affiliate Links?
So, where are the best places to add your affiliate link to make sales?
- Insert affiliate links in your product reviews and tutorials
- Add affiliate links to your resources page
- Place affiliate banners on your website
- Use affiliate links in your newsletters and email sequences
- Embed affiliate links into your video content
- Promote affiliate links on social media and forums
- Link to your affiliate offers directly on Medium
- Include affiliate links to your own products