Hi, I’m Jen, a full-time RN turned work-at-home mom to three kids and two Goldendoodles! As you probably already know, Mom Life looks different for everyone. And, when it comes to mom-life balance, it seems like we’re always behind. Many moms are guilty of thinking we should be more productive or manage our time better to be able to do it all! I know I am guilty of feeling like this every week. Especially from being a full-time hospital nurse, to a now work-at-home mom with a blog, Etsy Shop, and new PLR Printables business.
So, Moms are all different, and yet, in some ways, we are the same. And, one thing is for sure — We are all in this TOGETHER! Let’s make sure we love, encourage, and support each other, no matter what our opinions or ideas.
But, in some ways, Moms are the same.
- We all went through Childbirth – Regardless of our birth stories – c-section, natural, emergency, with or without drugs. And, childbirth is hard and painful. Plus, there is no right or wrong way to have a baby, we just pray we have a successful delivery where both mom and baby make it through in one piece.
- We all felt Lonely – Those first few months after having a new baby are painful and exhausting. As new moms, we had no idea how to stop our baby’s crying or get them to actually sleep for a few hours. Plus, we’re so exhausted and often feel isolated. “It’s common for women to experience the “baby blues”—feeling stressed, sad, anxious, lonely, tired or weepy—following their baby’s birth. But some women, up to 1 in 7, experience postpartum depression (PPD).” (https://www.apa.org/pi/women/resources/reports/postpartum-depression)
- We all fed our babies – Whether bottle-fed, breast milk, formula, or pumped breastmilk our babies were nourished and loved. As moms, we all want our babies to grow strong and to thrive.
- We all worry – As moms, we constantly worry about our babies getting sick, hurt, lost, bullied, etc. We may have differences of opinion regarding how we raise our kids, but the worry is something that’s life-long when it comes to our offspring.
- We all need a break sometimes – No matter how much we love our kids, we also need to take care of ourselves, too. Self-care is essential for all women. And, moms may require different levels of self-care to maintain their sanity. You know how they say, “It takes a village?” I really believe that, and I’m not shy about asking for help with my kids when I need it.
The bottom line is, that ultimately, all moms want what’s best for their children. It’s a natural instinct or feeling. And, we want our kids to be happy, healthy, and caring adults. We do our best to help guide them on paths to success.
Different Areas of Mom Life
No matter what type of mom or parent you are, hopefully, this blog will have tips and ideas to help you in your Mom Life journey.
Some of the topics are:
- How to make money from home as a stay-at-home mom
- Helping Moms find success and balance
- How to purge, declutter, and get your home organized
- How to be more productive as a work-at-home mom
- Women’s Health and Wellness tips
- Stay-at-home mom jobs
- How stay-at-home moms can make money from Amazon